Visit Corcovado Mountain, home to the Christ the Redeemer statue, on a 4-hour afternoon tour of Rio de Janeiro. Take a lap around the outside of Maracana Stadium, and ride the Corcovado Train up to Christ, from where you'll catch the best views in Rio.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from most São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana hotels and the cruise ship port. Your exact pickup location and time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour. In case your hotel is outside the pickup list, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
- Head to the top of Rio de Janeiro's Corcovado Mountain and check out Christ the Redeemer up close
- Ride a rack railway train through Tijuca Forest, the world's largest urban forest
- Take a lap around the outside of Maracanã Stadium and stop for photos
- Pre-reserve tickets to the train, including skip-the-line access
- Enjoy GPS-triggered commentary in 9 languages
- Round-trip transportation from most hotels in the São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro, and the cruise ship port
- Rack railway train ride with admission
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry or visit inside Maracanã Stadium
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Hotel pick-up is available from most São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana hotels and the cruise ship port. Your exact pick-up location and time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when selecting your pick-up point.
- If you are not staying at any of the pick-up hotels and you are staying nearby, the nearest pick-up points are:
- From Barra da Tijuca Hotels - the Marina Palace Hotel - Avenida Delfim Moreira, 630 -. Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ. The best way to get there is by taxi.
- From Botafogo, Flamengo, Glória, Catete, Lapa and Downtown Hotels - the Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel - Avenida Atlântica, 1702 -. Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro – RJ. The best way to get there is by subway (Cardeal Arcoverde station) or taxi.
- Please contact the local supplier for a full list of pick-up hotels.