Experience the eerie atmosphere of Riga at night on a fun evening ghost tour of the city, and wander the shadowy streets learning all the legends of the haunted sites and areas, such as the former city walls and the imposing Swedish Gate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Latvian, Lettish, Russian
- Private group
- Hear all the ghost stories of Riga after dark with a professional guide
- Discover the haunted sites of the city, such as the old city walls
- Taste the traditional herbal liqueur known as "balsam"
- Balsam tasting
- Hotel pick-up
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The main entrance of St. Peter's Church, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia.Open in Google Maps ⟶