Discover the caves, cliffs, impressive forests, and popular attractions of Sigulda, Krimulda, and Turaida, on a full-day guided hike. Enjoy the natural beauty of this region known as the Switzerland of Latvia on a leisurely hike that covers 15 kilometers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from your accommodation in Riga.
- Private group
- Enjoy a day’s hike in the Switzerland of Latvia
- See the ruins of the old Sigulda castle and the new castle
- Explore Goodman's Cave, noted for its 17th-century inscriptions
- Experience Gauja National Park
- Admire the views of the Gauja valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear. A backpack is recommended.