Explore gorgeous hiking trails in the pristine setting of Gauja National Park. See the 350 million-year-old Gauja River Valley with its sandstone cliffs and visit the famous Cesis Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up in your hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore a beautiful nature trail on an 8-kilometer hike leading to the rocky slopes of the Gauja River Valley
- Visit the contemporary center of Latvian culture, Cesis
- Take a walk along the riverbanks of the longest river in Latvia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional eco-tour guide
- Entrance to Cesis Castle
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Be prepared to walk 10-12 kilometers through hilly terrain.
- This is a full-day tour that will take approximately 10 hours.
- Bring your snacks and drinks with you!
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for varying weather conditions.