Give yourself a day off from the city travel and get a new experience by walking the bogs in Latvia. You will not only find peace and well-being in the beautiful world of bogs, by walking nice wooden trails, but also visit Baltic sea coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your accommodation in Riga.
- Private group
- Have a relaxing and beautiful bog boardwalk in Ķemeri nature park
- Discover the Lagoon Lake Kaņieris trail and bird watching tower
- Admire the beautiful Baltic Sea coast and a fishing village
- See the sulfur water spring
- Visit Jūrmala seaside resort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Riga
- Outdoor picnic
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The total distance covered during the relaxing walk is approximately 9 kilometers (5.5 miles). All distance is easily walkable for everyone and there are good wooden trails all the way along with ample opportunities to sit down.