Enjoy a pleasant and easy trail that can be done all-year-round. Partake in this guided hike on the southern part of the island with views of stunning scenery and landscapes to be found at all angles. Delight in a day spent in nature in good company.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Calheta, Ponta do Sol, Ribeira Brava.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Funchal Cruise Ship Port, Gare Marítima do Porto do Funchal, 9004-518 Funchal, Portugal. Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level to partake in this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour ranges in altitude from 531-565 meters
- This trail goes back and forth to the beginning of the starting point.
- You are responsible for all your clothing for the activities