Enjoy a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone during your visit to the Palace of the Grand Master. Follow the riveting journey of the Order of the Knights Hospitallers of St. John.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Palace of the Grand Master. It can be reached either from the west via the D'Amboise gate, or from the Arnaldo gate or the Freedom gate and going up Ippoton (Knights) Street. The only way to get there is by car until the gates and then on foot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Please consider that admission fees for the Palace of the Grand Master are not included
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through an app). No live guide will accompany you. No VR/AR is included
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Not all areas of the Palace are accessible via wheelchair