Learn about the Jewish history and community of Rhodes on this guided walking tour. Visit iconic sights including La Juderia, the Jewish Quarter, Square of the Martyred Jews, and more, while listening to stories about the island’s Jewish heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Wait for your guide outside the entrance of the palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing