Enjoy a guided hiking tour for a day on Rhodes island's third-highest mountain, Mount Ilias. Hike through the pine forests, with views from the top of the Aegean Sea and the coastline of Turkey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- The exact pick up time will be sent to each guest the day before the activity takes place.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Salakos Village to the left 100 meters after Nymph Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Reusable water bottle