Discover the culture and customs of Rhodes through its gastronomical and culinary traditions. Learn how to cook Greek cuisine, try local wines and learn about grape varieties, and enjoy your lunch in an authentic rural village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet the local guide outside the women's co-op Apolloniatisses.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat