Enjoy a guided day trip with breathtaking views of a little-known area of Rhodes. Hike from the rural village of Monolithos on the western side of the island to the peak of Akramitis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or other lodging. Pick up from : Rhodes town, Ixia, Ialysos, Kremasti, Paradeisi, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Kolympia, Vlycha, Haraki, Lindos, Pefkoi, Kiotari.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to Taverna Christos Corner at the north entrance to the village of Monolithos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Recommended wear: hiking shoes (boots are not necessary), long hiking pants, second T-shirt, windproof jacket, hat
- Please provide your own sun block and an additional bottle of water