Marmaris is one of the most attractive destinations on the west coast of Turkey, and it is just a short cruise away from Rhodes. Enjoy a traditional Turkish breakfast, visit a gold center and a leather factory outlet, and have free time to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 558 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-ups are scheduled from 07:00 – 08:20. Ports covered are in northern Rhodes (Tholos, Trianta, Ixia, Town, Kalithea, Faliraki, Afandou, Kolymbia) and southern Rhodes (Kalathos, Lindos, Lardos, Kiotari).
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes, a hat, and sun protection are necessary. Ports covered are in northern Rhodes (Tholos, Trianta, Ixia, Town, Kalithea, Faliraki, Afandou, Kolymbia) and southern Rhodes (Kalathos, Lindos, Lardos, Kiotari)
- Gratuities, food, drinks, personal expenses, and port taxes are not included
- Please note that passport details will be needed at the time of booking (name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, passport number, citizenship), and you must bring your passport on the tour.