Come whale watching in comfort and style on a superyacht. Outside, enjoy three panoramic deck areas, and inside, four lounges and a bar area, all crewed by professional and passionate staff.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available at hotels or a location of your choice in the Reykjavik area.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local supplier's sales office at Ægisgarður 5b, Reykjavík.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Wear warm clothes and good footwear
- The best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April until September)
- Sightings of wildlife can not be guaranteed. If you are unable to see anything on your tour you will get a complimentary ticket to try again
- The tour is dependent on weather conditions, the captain will make the decision on whether to sail, always keeping in mind passengers' safety and comfort
- The tour length varies, the whales may be close to the harbor or far out to sea so the tour length can be between 2.5-hours to 3.5-hours