Explore the highlights of Iceland's South Coast, along with a visit to the DC-3 plane wreck in Sólheimasandur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected points within Reykjavik. All major hotels in the central capital area.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age permitted to take part in this tour is 8 years old
- Please wear warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended and can be rented if you do not have them
- The tour lasts approximately 12 hours