This full day adventure tour will give you the opportunity to experience the stunning South Coast of Iceland with an added glacier hike and Northern Lights hunt. This is definitely the ultimate Iceland bucket list experience!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is offered from authorized pick-up locations.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- In order to attach crampons to the hiking shoes, the minimum shoe size of the participant to join the tour is 35 EU, and the largest shoe size is 50 EU
- Tour duration is approximately 16 hours
- What to bring: sturdy hiking shoes with good ankle support specially for the glacier hike, warm layers, waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, gloves, scarves, water bottle, snacks and a small backpack is always suitable