Journey to the center of the earth to visit the Snaefellsnes Peninsula on a trip from Reykjavik, and explore the stunning Kirkjufell and Berserkjahraun lava fields.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready for pickup at the start time. Please note that the pickup can take up to 30 minutes. Due to traffic restrictions in downtown Reykjavik, your pick-up may be from one of the tour bus stops. Please check your email before the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Credit card
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Smoking indoors
- Baby carriages
- Touching marine life
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Due to traffic restrictions in downtown Reykjavik, your pickup may be from one of the tour bus stops
- Please check your emails before the tour
- The tour is operated in all weather conditions, so please dress according to the weather
- The order or availability of attractions may change due to road or weather conditions
- In the winter we may need to adjust timings to the limited amount of daylight