Whale watching in Faxaflói Bay. Stunning scenery as the backdrop to your hunt for whales, dolphins, porpoises and more, and if you don’t see a whale, you’ll receive another trip free of charge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the activity provider's, Sea Trips Reykjavik, office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- It is colder on the ocean, please dress accordingly
- The tour length may vary between 2.5-hours and 3.5-hours, depending on how far away the whales are
- Free parking is available, check in first to be given directions