Visit Reykjavik’s Aurora Center and join expert photography guides on a journey to capture the iconic Northern Lights on camera in the most picturesque winter backdrops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is is between 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM. Wait outside of your accommodation for your guide.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The northern lights are a natural phenomenon and can never be guaranteed
- Photos often depict the Northern Light's colors as stronger than they may be seen with your own eyes