Experience whale watching under the midnight sun, a unique opportunity during your stay in Iceland. Keep your eyes peeled for minke whales, humpback whales, dolphins, and more. Try the tour again for free if you don't see anything during your trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Reykjavik's Old Harbour at the Special Tours ticket office, located at Geirsgata 11, 101 Reykjavik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to boarding
- To make your excursion even more pleasurable, be sure to bring warm and comfortable clothing
- Please note that sightings of wildlife cannot be guaranteed. If you are not able to see anything on your tour, you will get a complimentary ticket to try again
- Please note that the tour is dependent on weather conditions. The captains will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passenger safety and comfort