The snorkeling and Golden Circle tour gives you a wonderful experience of Icelandic nature. Drive around the wondrous island and see for yourself the diversity of this mind-boggling scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Look out for a minivan with the local partner's logo on it. Contact the provider to confirm your pickup if its not listed. Pickup starts 75 minute prior to the tour starts in Silfra. Pickup: Summer departures: 7:45 AM - 8:15 AM (March-Oct). Winter departures: 8:45 AM - 9:15 AM (Nov-Feb).
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Medical statement
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in water
- You must weigh a minimum of 45kg (99 lbs)/maximum of 120kg (264 lbs)
- You must be a minimum of 145cm (4’9) tall/maximum of 200cm (6’7) tall
- No glasses - contacts lenses required or, if you own one, a prescription diving mask.
- You don't need to be a certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- Age limit in Silfra is 12 years of age and under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult
- You can rent a GoPro camera for 6900 ISK