Discover the highlights of Iceland's famous Golden Circle and unwind at a natural hot spring in the geothermal wilderness. Follow in the footsteps of ancient Vikings and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a green Smartbus. As each driver sometimes has a few stops, it can take up to 30 minutes to finish the pickup, so there is no need to worry if the bus is not there right away. You can be picked up from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. Please note that in the city center some areas are restricted for buses and the driver can only stop at certain bus stops. If you need direction to the nearest bus stop, please visit the city's web guide (www.busstop.is). Please note: Pickup is not available from Airbnb or private housing. We suggest you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request the pickup from there.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Children up to 11 years old can travel for free
- Headphones can be purchased on board the bus if needed, but you are encouraged to bring your own if possible
- Please note that pickup from private or rented accommodation is not available