Receive free entry to a great selection of museums and galleries, all swimming pools in Reykjavík, and free unlimited travel by bus within Reykjavik city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please collect your card from one of the listed collection points in Reykjavík: • Reykjavík Art Museum Ásmundarsafn, Sigtún 105, 105 Reykjavík. Open every day 1:00 PM-5:00 PM • Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús, Tryggvagata 17, 101 Reykjavík. Open every day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM • Reykjavík Art Museum Kjarvalsstaðir, Flókagata 24, 105 Reykjavík. Open every day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM • Reykjavík City Museum Árbær Open Air Museum 4, 110, Kistuhylur, Reykjavík. Open every day 1:00 PM-5:00 PM • Reykjavík City Museum Maritime Museum, Grandagarður 8, 101 Reykjavík. Open every day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM • Reykjavík City Museum Museum of Photography, Grófarhús, Tryggvagata 15, 101 Reykjavík. Open every day 1:00 PM-5:00 PM • Reykjavík City Museum The Settlement Exhibition, Aðalstræti 16, 101 Reykjavík. Open every day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM • Reykjavík City Hall, Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík. Open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM • Reykjavík's Service Center Borgartún, Borgartun. Open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-4:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission is free for those under 18 in museums. In the city busses, the swimming pools, and the family park and zoo, admission for children is charged on location.
- Please note that the National Gallery and National Museum have different opening times in the summer and winter. Both museums are closed on Mondays in the winter and have shorter opening hours for the remaining days during the week.
- Museum admission is free for everyone a few times a year (e.g.: Culture Night around mid-August and Museum Night during the Winter Lights Festival). Museums might have a free admission day when celebrating a special occasion, but this does not happen often
- Most geothermal pools have different opening hours for summer and winter