Enjoy a 3-hour guided walking tour through the streets of Reykjavik, tailor-made for American tourists. Visit famous attractions around the city as well as a market and museum while hearing the history behind every turn from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Danish, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
The little church downtown next to the parliament buildingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The entry ticket for the museum is not included in the tour and must be purchased separately. Tickets average at 2000 ISK or 15 EUR for an adult children under 18 are free.