Visit the Snæfellsnes Peninsula with its spectacular beauty and great views, discovering the historic area of Borgarfjordur with magic waterfalls and hot springs, as well as the Vidgelmir Lava Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up is provided at your accommodation in Reykjavik. In Reykjavik center, there are certain restricted areas where buses are not allowed. In these instances, pick-up will be at the nearest official pick-up station.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Fiskislóð 45, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring warm and waterproof clothes
- Hiking shoes can be rented for a small additional fee on the day of the tour
- The maximum number of passengers on the tour will be 19, allowing for a more personal and enjoyable experience
- Pick-up takes place between 8:30–9:00AM, so please be ready at your pick up location from 8:30AM onward