Explore the volcanic and glacial landscapes of the south coast of Iceland on a 10-hour small-group tour from Reykjavik. Throughout your journey, you will admire glaciers, waterfalls, and black sand beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and/or designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area). Please be ready at 8:30 am at your pickup location and we will pick you up between 8:30 and 9:00 am depending on the pickup list order and traffic.
- Walk behind Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Visit the famous Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Marvel at the stunning glacier Sólheimajökull
- Take a stop at the southernmost village of Iceland: Vik
- Be amazed by the power of Skogafoss Waterfall
- Pick-up (available at hotels or designated bus stops)
- Professional, local driver/guide
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour of between 4 and 19 people.
- Outdoor clothes and sturdy outdoor footwear are strongly recommended.
- We reserve the right to delay, alter, or cancel the tour due to weather or other unsafe travel conditions for the safety of our clients.
- There must be a minimum of four persons for the tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough numbers to meet these requirements. In such cases, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- It is required by Icelandic law that children use booster seats. Some families already travel with their own, but the tour operator kindly asks that you notify them in case you would like one provided for the tour.