Encounter charismatic puffins and other sea birds close-up on a 1.5-hour tour from Reykjavik and experience the wildlife in their natural environment, where they breed on small islands. Enjoy great views via complimentary on board binoculars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Elding ticket office right in the heart of Reykjavík, no more than 300 meters (5 minutes) walk from the downtown Tourist Information Centre. Exchange your ticket before heading to the boats. Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Once in the harbor you can look around the Whale Watching Centre and watch videos, or just look at the various skeletons, information boards and gifts for sale
- By buying a ticket for this tour you are contributing to the summer research projects, environmentally friendly and responsible tourism and non-governmental organizations for the protection of wildlife