Travel the south coast of the Land of Fire and Ice by Super Jeep on a full-day guided tour. Explore a magical ice cave and smaller hidden trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up is offered at authorized locations. Please note that pickup starts at the start time indicated and can take up to 30 minutes to arrive.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
By the entrance at the back of the Ice Cave Bistro/Restaurant in Vik. Your guide will be holding an 'Arctic Adventures' sign or standing by a super jeep marked with an Arctic Adventures sign in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years old
- The tour duration is approximately 11 hours
- Be sure to wear warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.