Get close to nature on an ice cave tour of Langjökull Glacier. Discover what lies beneath the ice on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Descend into the glacier´s icy netherworld and explore the nearby lava fields and waterfall of Hraunfossar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Reykjavik is between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM (please note that the tour departs from Reykjavik at 7:30 AM). Please be ready outside your accommodation or at the nearest bus stop and wait for your pickup in a place where you can be seen or you can see the bus coming. Because of traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup spot. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out which one that is. Pickup is available from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you arrive at.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This tour option does not include hotel pick-up. Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. The departure time is 7:30 AM. Please be at the Reykjavík terminal at 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress according to the weather. In Iceland it's always wise to wear warm and waterproof clothes. The weather can change suddenly, so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are also recommended