Enjoy bird’s eye views of Reykjavik on a 30 to 45-minute helicopter flight. Land on a mountain summit for some spectacular views of the city, and hover over some of the landmark attractions such as the Harpa Concert Hall and Hallgríms Church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Norðurflug Helicopter Tours, Reykjavik Domestic Airport (behind Icelandair Hotel Natura). Nauthólsvegur 58d, Building 313, 101 Reykjavik. You will be informed about your exact starting time by the local supplier after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Tours may be rescheduled, or you will receive a full refund, if the weather forecast is not promising
- The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email