Snorkel between large volcanic canyons and discover the crystal clear waters that flow between the North American and Eurasian continents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at pickup points in Reykjavik. Only pickup locations specified on the pick-up list will be served. Due to traffic restrictions, pick up from hotels in the city center is not possible, nor from private Air BnBs. Please contact the activity provider to find out the closest pickup point if your accommodation is not on the list.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Park at Thingvellir Parking P5. This is located 400m further down the road from where you will be diving. Walk 400m back along the road until you reach the snorkel and dive vans.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please read this snorkeling handbook before booking this tour https://adventures.is/media/230104/arctic-adventures-snorkeling-silfra-guide.pdf
- Participants need to be comfortable in the water and be able to swim
- Snorkeling in the Silfra fissure involves a moderate level of exercise
- Remember to bring: warm undergarments, preferably fleece/wool, no cotton, warm woolen socks, and a change of clothes