Watch the geyser of Strokkur erupt from the geothermal landscape of Iceland's famous Golden Circle, and then look for whales and dolphins in Faxafói Bay with an amazing full-day combo tour from Reykjavik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup begins 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a green Smartbus. As each driver usually has a few stops to make, it can take up to 30 minutes to finish the pickup service; there is no need to worry if the bus is not there exactly on time. Pickup is available from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. Please note that in the city center, some areas are restricted to buses, and therefore buses can only stop at nearby bus stops. If you need directions to your nearest bus stop, please visit this website: www.busstop.is. Please note that pickup is not available from Airbnbs or private residences; for these cases, it is recommended you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request pickup from there.
Select participants and date
Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- Children aged 0 to 11 years old can join free of charge. Children aged 12 to 15 years old get a 50% discount
- No minimum numbers apply
- There is no age limit to take part
- Warm overalls and sweaters can be provided if needed
- Earphones are available to purchase on board the boat if needed
- You will get a minimum of 30 minutes at the Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park
- The whale watching cruise is 3 hours long