See Iceland’s most iconic attractions on the Golden Circle route. Then journey from Reykjavik to central Iceland and then transfers to and from the Blue Lagoon in a small group.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected hotels and official bus stops in central Reykjavik.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must prebook Blue Lagoon admission tickets on the Blue Lagoon website. The tour will arrive at the Blue Lagoon around 5:00 PM so please book your admission ticket for that time
- The tour will leave the Blue Lagoon at approximately 7:15 PM
- Wear warm, waterproof clothing and good hiking shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets
- Use of conditioner and shower gel is complimentary and available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms