Explore the freshest lava fields in Iceland on a thrilling tour of the Geldingadalir eruption site and the Reykjanes peninsula. Upgrade to visit the Blue Lagoon after.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note that buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik center so your pickup may be from the nearest bus stop. You will be notified of your exact pickup location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine — please make sure to dress appropriately.
- Hiking boots are mandatory; they are available to rent for an additional fee of ISK 1500 per pair.
- This tour involves a hike with an elevation of around 200–300 meters (650–1000 feet), depending on current conditions.