The Northern Lights are a spectacular natural phenomenon. See if you can spot them for yourself on this 3-hour tour from Reykjavik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed. Please check your emails for any updates before the tour and ask the receptionist of your hotel if the tour is running as usual.
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Remember to dress warmly with multiple layers of clothing. To enjoy the Northern Lights, you may spend long periods of time standing outside in very cold winter conditions.
- Please note that return times can vary.
- The maximum group size for this tour is 19 people.
- If you don‘t see any Northern Lights during this tour, you are invited to try again and join our classic Northern Lights Tour, free of charge.
- Photos often depict the Northern Lights' colors as stronger than they appear to the human eye