Experience Iceland's volcanic landscapes on a bus tour from Reykjavik. Explore the Landmannalauger geothermal area and volcanic mountains, bathe in a geothermal pool, and visit Hekla, one of Iceland's famous volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The complimentary pick-up service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pick-up location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside of your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance.
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult.