Explore the dramatic landscapes of Iceland's "Golden Circle" in the morning and see the Northern Lights in the evening on a 2-part tour from Reykjavik. Visit the Þingvellir National Park and admire the Arctic tundra, go to Gullfoss Waterfall and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup begins 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a green Smartbus. As each driver sometimes has a few stops prior to yours, there is no need to worry if the bus is not there exactly on time. Pickup is available from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. In the city center, some areas are restricted for buses, and therefore pickup will only be available from certain bus stops. If you need directions to the nearest bus stop, visit the city's website: www.busstop.is Pickup is not available from Airbnbs or private residences; if this applies to you, it is recommended to select the hotel address or bus stop nearest to you and request pickup from there.
Select participants and date
Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Northern Lights are only visible during the winter months
- Children aged 12-15 are entitled to a 50% discount. Children aged 0-11 can travel for free
- The Northern Lights part of the tour is at 10:00 PM from August 25-September 30 and April 1-April 25, and at 9:00 PM from October 1-March 31
- Departures are dependent on the weather
- There is no minimum number for this activity and no age limit
- Please wear warm and waterproof clothes as the weather can change suddenly. Expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, and headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- The total travelling time is around 10 hours, including a minimum 30-minute stop at Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park and an approximate 3-hour Northern Lights tour
- You are advised to bring your own headphones for the audio guide as they will fit you best and it's better for the environment