Experience the natural force of Iceland's second-largest waterfall on a guided hike from Reykjavic. Drive through Hvalfjörður fjord and hike across a river to experience views of Glymur Waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, Danish, English, French, Icelandic, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- If your hotel is located in the center of Reykjavík you will be required to choose the nearest bus stop for pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at bus stop number 8, Hallgrímskirkja, 101 Reykjavík. Look for a vehicle with the logo of the local partner on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This is a challenging hike
- There is a chance to buy snacks at a stop along the way