Spend half a day exploring and glacier hiking to Sólheimajökull glacier in this full-day tour from Reykjavík. See spectacular sights most only dream of.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pick up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick up points.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The parking lot by Café Sólheimajökull.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Bring with you: a packed lunch, warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended. Contact the tour provider for renting ice climbing boots, hiking shoes, waterproof jacket, or pants
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- In order to attach crampons to the hiking shoes, the minimum shoe size of the participant to join the tour is 35 EU, and the largest shoe size is 50 EU