Caving and snorkeling is great combo to spend a day in Iceland. It gives you the ultra experience of Icelandic nature. You will explore the hidden world of the lava fields on foot and underwater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please look out for a minivan with the tour provider’s logo on it.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Medical statement
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water
- Your weight should be between 45kgs (99 lbs) - 120kgs (264 lbs)
- Your height should be between 145cm (4’9) - of 200cm (6’7) tall
- No glasses or contact lenses are required. If you own one, a prescribed diving mask is required
- You do not need to be a certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- The minimum age limit in Silfra is 12 years. An adult should accompany children under 18 years
- You can rent a GoPro camera for 6900 ISK