Head straight from your hotel to the stunning nature lying right outside of Reykjavik for an hour of relaxing horseback riding. Enjoy the unrivaled scenery that surrounds clear paths as you make your way through the beautiful Icelandic countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Icelandic
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ishestar Horse Riding Center, Sörlaskeið 26, 220 Hafnarfjörður, Iceland. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Riding gear (boots, trousers, jackets, hats, gloves, etc.) needs to be washed, dry cleaned, or disinfected before arriving in Iceland. Used leather gear may not be brought into the country.
- For your safety:
- All riders must be able to mount their horse on their own
- People under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs are not permitted on the riding tours
- Due to possible damage to unborn children in case of an accident, pregnant women are not permitted on riding tours
- All clients must participate on the riding tour of their own free will and inform the tour guide of any conditions that might affect their ability to participate in the tour
- Please note there is a weight limit of 110 kg/240 lbs for this tour.