Visit the Fridheimar Farm and learn about the nature and history of the Icelandic horse. Pet the horses in the stable and snap some photos of this unique breed. Witness their five gaits: walk, trot, gallop, tölt, and flying pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please check in at the reception of the restaurant in the open greenhouse on the Fridheimar Farm. Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. The Fridheimar Farm is situated in the Golden Circle, around one hour and 15 minutes from Reykjavik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing