Meet and greet Icelandic horses in their stable and learn about the history and nature of this fantastic horse breed. Visit the warm greenhouse and experience how it is possible to grow tomatoes in Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Friðheimar, Friðheimar, Reykholt, Iceland. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts and register at the reception of the restaurant in the open greenhouse of the farm. The Fridheimar farm is situated on the Golden Circle, around 1.25 hours away from Reykjavik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Touching plants
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- Please notify the supplier in advance about any delays in arrival
- If you want to book a table to have lunch in the restaurant, which is situated in the open greenhouse, close to the stable, please contact the supplier to organize
- A bar is also always open during opening hours (12 PM – 4 PM), where you can get soup in a cup with a breadstick, drinks, and desserts (no reservation needed )