Take a guided tour of Reims Cathedral and enjoy a tour and Champagne tasting at Pommery. After a Champagne-tasting lunch at a boutique winery, you’ll have a tour and tasting at a family estate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is only available from hotels in Reims or Reims Central Station. Please wait in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The guided tour of the Grandes Maisons de Champagne will be done in English only
- Your guide can lead the tour in a maximum of 2 languages per minivan
- The tour departs from the Reims central train station forecourt
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, underground cellars are always 50°F (10°C), please dress appropriately and bring some warm clothes for the cellar
- Please note that the visit of Veuve Clicquot is subject to availability and may be replaced with a visit to the Grande Maison de Champagne
- If you are not staying in Reims, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to reach the meeting point
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is stroller accessible
- Infant seats are available