Be guided in a comfortable 9 seated minivan, visit Reims and one of the most famous Champagne producer, Veuve Cliquot. Have a regional lunch in a restored Champagne House and a Champagne tasting class, then discover a charming family run boutique winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Reims train station 1 Cour de la Gare 51100 Reims On the forecourt of the train station in front of the tourist information officeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you come from Paris for the day, book in advance the train arriving at 8:44 AM at Reims train station (the meeting point is on the forecourt of the train station)
- Please note that the visit at Veuve Clicquot is in English only, and cannot be translated