The Palace of Tau owes its name to the twobuildings whose orientation took on the shapeof this letter until the 17th century.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Palace of Tau, 2 Place du Cardinal Luçon, 51100 Reims, France. Please note that this attraction closes at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December 2017.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free admission for minors under 18, and 18 to 25-years-old (EU nationals and EU residents).