Experience the city of Reims during a morning tour. Discover the UNESCO-classified cellars of the Champagne House Pommery, and the authenticity of a family-run winery in the countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet outside the tourist office just outside the Reims Centre train station. Please note that there are two tourists offices in Reims: the meeting point is at the train station tourist office, not the one at the cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of two participants is required for the tour to run. If only one person is booked on a tour, the activity provider will contact you (by phone or email) to reschedule or refund the total amount
- Please note that down the cellars the average temperature is 10 °C, so do not forget to bring a jacket along
- Animals are not allowed in shared tours for the comfort of all passengers