Explore the coolest side of Quito's urban-art scene. Discover amazing pieces from local and foreign artists, enter a cool gallery and sip on some of our favorite local drinks and chocolate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels located in La Floresta, Centro Histórico, Mariscal Sucre, Gonzalez Suares, and Iñaquito. Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pickup time. Pick up from hotels nearby the airport is available for an extra fee.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at the main entrance to Centro de arte contemporaneo. Please be aware that maximum waiting time is 15 minutes, if you don't make it on time you will loose your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please wear discrete apparel.