Experience the thrill of being in both hemispheres at the same time on a full-day tour of the Ciudad Mitad del Mundo complex from Quito. Go to the viewpoint of the Pululahua Crater and get panoramic views of the "Middle of the World."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- We can pick you up fron hotel around this 3 main areas, just contact us and we will coordinate the time and the address
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
At 10:45 AM, meet at Quinde visitors center, Plaza Grande (Venezuela St. and Espejo St. Next to the Major's Palace). Venezuela and Espejo streets are pedestrianized, the guide will walk there to your pick-up. At 11:25 AM, meet at La Mariscal, Plaza Foch (Reina Victoria St. between Calama St. and Foch St. Stop number 3 Quito tour bus). At 11:50 AM, meet at Naciones Unidas Boulevard (Naciones Unidas Ave. and Shyris Ave. stop number 1 quito tour bus). The tour starts at 12:00 PM. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that times are subject to traffic and street conditions and reasons of force majeure, such as the closing of streets that can delay the normal frequency of the tours