This one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical center of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. After a very nice cultural experience you'll head to the equator line and experiment with the earth's magnetic force.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel in Quito (urban zone). Extra charge applies for alternative pickups.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Important things to bring:
- Comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case)
- Sun block
- It is important that you have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please mention any known medical conditions you have
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notifications due to unpredictable circumstances
- Transportation included is from and to hotel located in Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. Extra charge of $40 for the round trip per group. The extra charge must be paid directly to the driver.