Otavalo, the handicraft capital of Ecuador, is a beautiful and vigorous city. It is home to a large indigenous population and known for its handicrafts. Its located in the Imbabura province and surrounded by the Imbabura, Cotacachi, and Mojanda volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up from Quito's urban zone.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- It is important to have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform the local supplier of any known medical conditions you have
- The Condor Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Time Disclaimer: it is recommended to start this private tour no later than 8:00 AM because you will be able to enjoy the tour at a good pace, and avoid missing out on any activities. If you choose for a later departure time, you may miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.
- There is an extra fee of $20, and 5 working days notice, to add the Cuicocha crater lagoon to the itinerary due to extra paperwork
- Transportation included is from and Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport, if you wish to be picked up here an extra $40 (round trip per group) is payable directly to the driver